We are moving. Well, not that far, but moving none the less. The house next to my parents has been vacant for a couple of years and we contacted the family to see if they would be interested in renting. They are! We spent the weekend painting and getting things ready for the big move. Hopefully we will be in by the end of the month. I will be so happy to have my stuff out of storage. Expecially considering "smart one" me packed all my winter clothes in the back of the storage unit. Sometimes I just don't think!

In other news, a certain little girl learned how to drink out of a juice box. She is getting to be SO big! After spending a little time with me this weekend, she has turned into a serious mommy monster and walks around constantly saying "Momma, Momma, Momma." Melts me, seriously!
Don't let this sweet face fool ya, the girl does have a diva side. We have been having problems with her throwing food. What do you do when your one year old throws her food on the floor constantly? She almost always refuses to let us feed her anymore..."I can do it!" she says. (Well not really, but that's what I picture her saying.) And I won't even mention how she has been behaving in Sunday School...I will dedicate a whole post to that one!
HAPPY MONDAY YA'LL!
3 comments:
Kate that is sooo exciting!! I'm sure you are thrilled :) How wonderful that the house is just right next to your parents too! A little longer commute to "day care" but I thinnk you can manage!! Good luck with the move!!
YAY for moving!
I know you will be so happy to have a little personal space.
Post a Comment