Yes, we are still alive. We are still without internet and well....it really hasn't been THAT bad. I've kind-of enjoyed spending more time away from the computer (and TV for that matter).
Emma really enjoyed Easter this year. She participated in her very first Easter Egg Hunt. She wasn't that concerned with the eggs.........but she did find a good many in Baker's basket.
We hit up the local Spring Jubilee where she enjoyed the good music and little bit of fresh squeezed lemonade. (Mommy's favorite) Doesn't she look so tall in this pic? She is growing up SO quickly!
Easter Sunday was spent in Columbia with the hubby's family. Emma was wonderful in church. Not a peep when we dropped her off. I think she was in shock...there were about 17 kids in the nursery. They go to a VERY large church. We go to a very small church. There is only one other little boy in her class at our church.
After church, we headed to the grandparents house for some food and more egg hunting. Emma was not having it. She was T-I-R-E-D and not realy interested in eggs.




0 comments:
Post a Comment