Monday, May 3, 2010

What We've Been Up To (with pics finally!)

So we finally got our internet up and running in the new house. The supplies to set up the internet arrived today and I had the internet set up in ten minutes flat. I have been dying to get some pics up on this blog. This will be a short post, but I'm sure there will be more coming soon! (My hubby's in the background and he is dying for me to get off the computer and come help him hang more pictures in the house. )
Em got a visit from her bestie, Baker. They are exactly two months apart and they LOVE to play together!
She also got a visit from her cousins from Maryland.

She got to go to her first Clemson Spring Game.

Grandma Joan and Poke came to visit.

And, we all celebrated Uncle Reese's birthday with a golf themed Masters party.
I sure have missed ya'll. I hope you still read! Till Later......(I better go!)

1 comments:

Abby said...

I still read and was excited for an update! Hope all is going well and you're settled in the new place :)