Friday, June 18, 2010

17 Months

It's hard to believe how much Em has changed in a year. At 17 months, Emma...

  • likes to copy EVERYTHING I do. Putting on make-up, brushing teeth, cooking dinner, etc.
  • wears 18 month clothing and size 4 diapers.
  • weighs 25 lbs.
  • has learned to say love you and can imiate any word you say.
  • says Mommy 1037 times a day. Annoying at times, but I love it!
  • loves "wa-wa" (aka water)
  • is finally getting some hair on top!
  • still uses her "cici" (paci) to get to sleep
  • sleeps with cici, sleepy bunny, softie, and dollie. It's a full house come bed time.
  • loves golfing with her Daddy
  • has learned to sing and is a dancing fool just like her Daddy!
  • has a new found love of the Backyardigans.

Emma, you are the best part of every day. I love you more than words can say!


0 comments: