Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hospital Tour

Last night we visited Wake Med for our hospital tour. The area around the hospital is not that nice. According to John Allen, " It's the ghetto!", but the inside of the hospital and the maternity ward is very nice. The rooms are spacious and they have many safety features to keep mom and baby safe.
We also had our 29 week doctor appointment today. Things are still going well with Emma, she is still head down and ready to go! I had to get another shot of Rhogam, BOOO. The doc recommended that I get a little extra rest this weekend on account of my terrible, wicked, nasty cold. I wish the students in my class would learn to cover their little mouths when they sneeze, cough, etc! If you are a teacher, you know that this is wishful thinking. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend!

1 comments:

Abby said...

Baby B and I both have had colds since school started this year - I feel like such a terrible mommy! At least his immunities will be up when he goes to kindergarten in 5 years!!!! Feel better :)