Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our family just keeps on growing!





My aunt and uncle are expecting their fourth! Such exciting news. They already have the most wonderful kids in the world, my darling Madison (7), cutie pie Mallory (3), and the heartbreaker Brett (1). We could not be more excited to add more babies to our ever growing Carroll brood! Madison called me the other night to tell me the news. She started off by telling me about the new family pet, Biscuit. He is a cute little mixed puppy, golden retriever and something. Then proceeded to tell me about how things were going in second grade. (so hard to believe my sweet little Madison is in 2nd grade!) Then she said "My mommy is having a baby." Thinking she was confused, I said "No, I'm having a baby." She swung back with "I know, but my mommy is too!" I asked her when the baby was coming. She replied " On Friday..." So cute! I heard my uncle Mike in the background yelling "We have a sonogram on Friday!" So anywho, good luck to the Carroll's up in Maryland...we are thinking of you and praying things go well!

0 comments: