Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Company, Shopping, and Decorating...Oh My!



Mom and Dad Price came up to visit this past weekend. Joan and I enjoyed a day of retail therapy on Saturday while the "boys" watched football at home. We got several nice things for Emma's room and finally hung some things on the wall. We are by far not done, but things are moving along swimmingly! I can't wait to have her room complete. Well I guess it won't be truly complete until little Emma is in it!
School was out on Tuesday and I spent the day preparing our bags for the hospital. We are all packed and ready to go. Now it's just a waiting game...I just can't wait to see our little darling. I wonder if she has my eyes? John Allen's ears? What will she look like? Only eight short weeks or less....hopefully less!

1 comments:

Williams said...

The room looks precious! You guys have done such a nice job!