
My lovely second grade team hosted a baby shower for me today in our school library. Again, I was blown away by all the beautiful gifts for our little Emma. We received so many cute things, including Emma's first Clemson cheerleading outfit and overalls. (Go Tigers! Thanks Kelly and Leigh!) I love my school and the people I work with. If we do get to move, I will definately miss the bond I have created with all these wonderful ladies. A big thanks to all who attended, I can't wait to introduce Emma to all of you!
On a side note, the third trimester tiredness has set in. I had a hard day today. I took my class out to recess today. After recess every day, we have snack and I read to the class from Charlotte's Web. Today I think I almost fell asleep in the rocking chair while reading about Wilbur's trip to the fair. I am planning to get some good sleep tonight, but I guess I will have to miss Grey's Anatomy...tivo is my friend.
0 comments:
Post a Comment