This is my favorite picture from Thanksgiving Day. My cousin's little girl, Ava, fell asleep in John Allen's arms. So sweet! Can't wait to see him with our little girl!
Thanksgiving Day was everything I hoped for! I got to spend lots of time with family, JAP's and mine. We ate, shopped, talked, and just enjoyed time together. My aunts threw me a baby shower...just family. I got several gift cards and used them to get our baby monitor. (Which I love!!) We got many more cute things, outfits, bath items, and more. Thank you everyone!! I know this little girl will be showered with love from you all as soon as she arrives!
Over thanksgiving break, we got to see several good friends. On Wednesday, we stopped to visit with Monty and Lindsay and their new little one, Charlie. (such a cutie) On Saturday morning, I met my bestie's Melissa and Ansley at Cracker Barrel for some yummy pancakes!! I love getting to spend time with my girls and wish I lived much closer so that we could get together more often. Saturday after the Gamecock slaughter, (Clemson football game...Go Tigers!!) I got to go and see another new mom. My college roommate, Courtney just had her baby girl, Baker. She is precious and such a good little baby! I had so much to be thankful for this year...a healthy pregnancy, supportive and loving family and friends, safe travels, and our jobs...just to name a few!


0 comments:
Post a Comment