Hi, it's me again, Emma! This week has been a busy week. Mom went for her 6 week check-up on Tuesday and got the "ok" to work out and return to normal life again. Since then, we have been running with my new jogging stroller every day! I love being able to see the world while mommy gets a workout. So fun. Mommy is working hard to loose the weight I gave her because my uncle Reese is getting married in May. Only two short months away!!!! Did I mention that Daddy stayed home with us on Monday. It sure was nice to get to spend some time with Daddy and Mommy even went to dinner with friends that night and I stayed home. It was my first time away from Mommy. (I think she was more upset than me!) I got some cool presents in the mail this week. I love my new tiger stuffed animal and my "Lilly" blanket! It's cashmere and so soft on my skin. Great for snuggling! Thanks Lisa and Jan! Well I better get to sleep, Mom and Dad get cranky when I don't sleep. Later Dudes!
PS. Check out all the cool giveaways at Babbling Abby! That lady is very creative! My mom is really hoping to win something. You can find the link on my mommy's page!


0 comments:
Post a Comment