Our lil' pumpkin enjoyed her first Halloween! She got to spend some time with friends and got LOTS of candy. We didn't stay out too long, I've been sick and Em got her first cut tonight. She sliced her finger on a Diet Coke can while trick-or-treating. It is super hard to keep a band-aid on a 9 month old! I ended up fishing it out of her mouth about an hour later. She also got her big-girl carseat this week! We ended up going with the Roundabout 50 by Britax and so far...I love it! It is roomy and she seems to like it. It fits well in our car and the best thing is that we only paid $169 for it! I thought we got a pretty good deal. We bought it from diapers.com.
Couldn't you just pinch those cheeks off!?!
Park City Utah
4 years ago


2 comments:
We ordered it online too from traveling tikes, but it's not hear yet. We have 5 days longer! But I think its going to be great! It's the only one he seemed comfortable in and actually "played" in while sitting in it. I hear its the best, so that's what we went with! Your little pumpkin is just too too precious!
Aw! Emma is getting to be such a big girl - and congrats on the carseat! Great choice :)
Post a Comment