Tell me, who doesn't love the 25 Days of Christmas on ABC Family? I could watch those claymation cartoons every day during the holiday season and well "Holiday in Handcuffs" that was a cute little movie! Well I have decided for the next 26 days, I am going to list 5 things I am thankful for....a countdown to Thanksgiving you could say! Feel free to join in on the fun...I'm sure it's going to be a rip-roaring good time! Thanks to Amy for giving me the idea...Let's hope that I can do this for 26 days straight. She tried for 365 days and did pretty well!
Here we go...Day 1
- I am thankful for my Mom! Thank you for all the help that you have given us over the years....the laundry, the babysitting, the good home-cooked meals, the advice, the love and most of all thank you for just being you! I can't even put into words how much you mean to me!
- I am thankful for my Dad! Thank you for all the fun times. Thank you for your generous spirit and the love that show us every day. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- I am thankful for my brother and my new sister! Reese, you were my constant playmate. We would seriously trade off...like I'll play GI Joe if you play Barbie. We've got each others back and I love you to the moon. Little bro, you made a good choice in a wife. There could be no better fit for you. Thank you both for loving Emma like she is your own. She loves you both so much!
- I am thankful for my in-laws. I like the term that Lindsay uses...In-loves instead of in-laws. Thank you for raising such a loving, caring, and patient man. Thank you for instilling in him a love of God and a deep understanding of what is right and wrong. Thank you for inviting me into your family with open arms. Thank you for loving little Emma.
- I am thankful for my family. JA (my hubby), You are the light in my day. You are the swing in my step. You, my darling, are my love and I love you more and more every day. My little Em, I could not imagine my life without you. You are part of me and I love you!
All right, today was a little sappy, I know. Other days will be short and sweet. Some will be full of sarcasm and there might even be themed days. Let's all have thankful hearts today and remember to thank the Lord...for he is the source of all happiness!


0 comments:
Post a Comment