I made it. I survived my first full week of Kindergarten. Caught a NASTY cold in the process, but I survived! Not to mention.....I LOVE IT!
Emma made it too. I missed her SO much, but I know that she is in good hands. On my first day of school, we came home and painted with watercolors for the first time. She loved it! I think we may have a little Picasso on our hands!
Park City Utah
4 years ago


2 comments:
I survived my 1st week back at school with my Kindergarteners too! Love it! I don't know what it is about all these colds, but my class has all got it! Cute pics of your little sweetie!
Yay, Kate!
I'm soooo feeling awful about leaving Becks too. It's killing me, but I try not to think about it too much and remember that he's with his Nana or B. Both good alternatives to me! Ha!
I also get sick at the beginning of EVERY year. Like clockwork. Feel better soon!
Post a Comment