My word, she's getting so big. It's amazing when they hit that point when they start looking less like a little baby and more like a little kid. I just hope my Becks hangs on to his cheekers a little longer - I think that's the only thing that keeps him looking the part!
We have been married for four years and are the pround parents of an amazing little girl. We thank God every day for the blessings he has given us. We are looking forward to enjoying this wonderful time in our lives.
2 comments:
Emma looks so grown up in her Clemson dress! Oh..my car needs a good washing!
My word, she's getting so big. It's amazing when they hit that point when they start looking less like a little baby and more like a little kid. I just hope my Becks hangs on to his cheekers a little longer - I think that's the only thing that keeps him looking the part!
Post a Comment