Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Holy Moly...She's 11 Months!


My darling Em...here are some tidbits of info about you, my darling, sweet, ELEVEN month old!



  • You sing, dance, wave, and clap on command.

  • You are almost 21 lbs. and wearing Size 3 diapers and 12 month clothes.

  • You can say Dadda, Momma, Nannna (Granna), Bye-Bye, Cheese (Ch), Juice (Sssss) and lots of other babble words.

  • You have learned to tell others what Santa Clause says...HO HO HO!

  • You are so very smart and can point people and things out in a room and in pictures.

  • You are FINALLY getting some hair!!

  • You love to people watch.

  • Your favorite toy is your stuffed doggie.

  • You love to read the paper with Papa every morning.

  • Diaper changes and bath time have become a CHORE! Let's just say that they are not your favorite things.

  • You have started eating table foods and I call you a little piggy. You LOVE to eat!

You are the best baby! I enjoy every day as your mother and I look forward to all the "firsts" we will have together. (Seriously, can't believe that your birthday is just ONE short month away!!) I love you forever, I like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be. I love you, sweetie!


***Pics for this post coming soon. NO time. You understand, right? :)

1 comments:

Abby said...

Totally understand the no time to "find camera-find cord-download pics-upload to blogger-arrange on blogger" phenomenon!!!!

Happy 11 months, Emma!