CRazYnEss!!

Our schedule is jamm packed! Something every day. I LOVE being busy, but I hate it too. It's easy to get wrapped up in the holiday parties, christmas lights, present shopping, and all the other things that this season brings and forget about the REAL reason for the season. The amazing love that God showed us when he sent his son in the form of a tiny helpless baby.
I am so excited to show Emma all the things I love about this time of year, but I want her to always know WHY we celebrate. I hope that she will not get wrapped up in the presents and the "give me, give me, give me" attitude that some kids (and adults) have at Christmas.

I hope that she will think of others at Christmas...ones that are not as fortunate as herself.

I hope that she will let Jesus shine in her.

I hope she will continue to help remind Mommy how GOOD we have it. (You see, I sometimes have trouble staying positive.)
Oh, and one more thing....I HAVE THE BEST, MOST GENEROUS, AND AWESOME HUBBY EVER!

(Someone got their Christmas a little early!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment