skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Well I decided to tell the children in my class today that their teacher was having a baby. I didn't want them to be shocked when they come back to school next year and see my ever growing belly. I created a math worksheet with addition and subtraction problems. They had to solve the problem and put the letter under the problem into the code at the bottom of the page. I told them if they finished early they were NOT supposed to tell anyone! They did a really good job. It was so cute to see the looks on their faces. When all students had finished the worksheet, they had a million questions. They all want the baby to be named after them! One boy even proceeded to tell me what he remembers about being in his mommy's belly. He said he remembered kicking her a lot and that she didn't like it one bit. How sweet! Sometimes I love being a teacher! Kids say the cutest things!
1 comments:
This one made me giggle...about the little boy who remembers being in his mom's belly
Post a Comment