Our first visit to the Doctor was very fun! We got to see our little "peanut" and see the heartbeat. It was too early to hear the heartbeat. Our appointment was on May 19th and we were a little over 6 weeks along. The doctor wanted to do an early ultrasound because I was having some cramping and he wanted to make sure everything was fine. The baby looked great! Well it actually looked like a little white dot but I love it anyways. We found out that day that I have a pretty big cyst on my left ovary and we are going to monitor that as the pregnancy progresses. The doctor thinks it will disappear after the placenta takes over nourishing the baby. I also discovered that my blood is rh negative, so John Allen's blood has to be tested. If he has negative blood also, we are fine. If he has rh positive blood, I will have to get some shots later on in pregnancy to make sure my blood cells do not attack my little bundle of joy. Other than those things, We are doing fine! This is such an exciting time, I can't wait to go back to the doctor on June 16th. We can't wait to hear our baby's heart beat!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment