Sunday, June 1, 2008

We are expecting!




We are excited to annouce that we are expecting! We found out on the morning of May 5, 2008. We had already taken two pregnancy tests that had resulted in a negative. We had one more test in the box. John Allen had already left for the day and I had just woken up to get ready for school. I decided to give the test one more try. I patiently waited until the results posted and could not believe my eyes when two lines appeared! I immediately called John Allen and sent him a text message of the test results. He could not believe it either! We were both very excited! We are looking forward to enjoying this amazing time in our lives and can't wait to meet our beautiful child. We are truly blessed and feel God's love every day!

0 comments: