skip to main |
skip to sidebar

My parents came up to visit this past weekend. I am currently 8 weeks pregnant and the morning sickness has set in. I feel sick almost every day, but the good news is that that means the baby is doing well. We spent the weekend shopping for maternity clothes (soooo fun!!) and enjoying time together. My mom can't wait to buy baby clothes! I am sure this baby will be very well dressed! We worked in the garden and planted some cool plants that bloom every evening. My parents also brought up a huge tub of maternity clothes from my best buds, Ansley and Melissa. I had so much fun going through everything and making room for it in my closet. I am so blessed to have family and friends that are so supportive! My parents left on Sunday to head back to South Carolina. John Allen and I had a very relaxing Memorial Day. We spent most of the day indoors and resting. I have been very tired and John Allen is very understanding. He is such an amazing husband and I know he will be a terrific father.
0 comments:
Post a Comment