Tuesday, July 1, 2008

12 weeks and counting...


So I have decided that I am a terrible blogger. I will try to keep everyone a little more updated! We had our second doctor's visit on June 18th. We were so excited to get to hear the heartbeat for the first time. So amazing!!! John Allen was shocked at how fast the heart was beating! Things are going perfectly well, but I am looking forward to the end of the first trimester. I would like to be able to eat again and hopefully have some energy! We go back to the doctor on July 14th and again on August 7th for our second trimester ultrasound! We can't wait to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. We both have a feeling that our little "peanut" is a girl. We shall see! It has been so great to have a mother-in-law that is also an OB nurse. She is always there to answer any questions and keep me up to date with what I should be expecting. She is also going to do an ultrasound on July 20th to see if we can find out the sex! I am so blessed to have such loving and supportive in-laws.

1 comments:

Ansley said...

I think I have heard in the past that girls have a faster heart beat than boys...I don't know if that's true or not, but old people used to tell me that when I was pregnant...