Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Two years of wedded bliss!




Today we are celebrating two years of wedded bliss! I cannot believe how much my love for John Allen has grown over the past two years. On my wedding day, I could not imagine loving him more than I did that day! I look back on that day and wonder why I am so lucky. John Allen is the perfect man! He always knows what to do to make me feel special. He is my rock. This is such a special time for us as we prepare for the birth of our first child. I know John Allen will be a wonderful, loving dad. I cannot wait to see him hold our child!
I came home today to find these lovely orange roses and a sweet note from my darling hubby!! John Allen also surprised me the last week of school with diamond earrings. He hid them in my lunchbox with another sweet note. I know I have the best husband in the world!

0 comments: