John Allen's mom took us to her Doctor's office on Sunday for an ultrasound. My parents drove down to see Baby Price. We were all excited and hoping that we would be able to find out if we are having a girl or a boy. Baby Price would not cooperate. He/She sat with their legs crossed or closed for most of the ultrasound! We could not find out the sex, but we did get to see the baby and took many pictures. It was moving like crazy! We go back to our Doctor on August 7th for an ultrasound! I cannot wait to start calling our baby by name!!
After the ultrasound we all headed to John and Joan's for some lunch! Poke fixed a wonderful dinner which included my favorite...squash casserole and mashed potatoes! I think I had three servings! Yummy! He is such a good cook!



0 comments:
Post a Comment