So a teacher's job is never done. I have been stressed, overworked, and exhausted since school started on Monday. I currently have 23 seven year olds and one child with extreme special needs. (diapers, seizures, meds, etc.) We have one teacher assistant to share between five teachers. (so pretty much...we have no help!) I'm not sure what part of my exhaustion is related to my pregnancy, but I have never been more physically and mentally drained in my life. I am hoping that as the year goes by, things will get easier. I know that the beginning of school is always the hardest part. I have a wonderful group of kids and a lot of supportive parents. So I try to keep looking for the positive!
We reached 20 weeks on Friday! We are half-way finished with this pregnancy! I cannot believe how fast the time is passing. Emma is really moving. She sleeps most of the day. I guess it's because I am always on my feet and walking. She really wakes up and is the most active when I get home from work and put my feet up! John Allen keeps trying to feel her kick, but everytime he puts his hand on my stomach, she stops moving. Emma must be a little shy! I guess she takes after her mother. (and father!) We head back to the doctor in a week and can't wait. I can't believe I am looking forward to going to the doctor!
Park City Utah
4 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment