We arrived at the doctor early this morning for our ultrasound. I took the advise of many friends and had a big glass of sweet tea from Chick-Fil-A before the ultrasound. They say it helps the baby be more active. I don't know if it was the tea, but she was very active! It's amazing how different she looks from just two weeks ago! (I'll be posting pics soon!) We did get some not so good news, I have a marginal placenta previa. It means that my placenta is too close to the cervix. The doctor said that 9 out of 10 placentas will move up in the coming weeks and it was nothing for me to really worry about. I will have to have another ultrasound at 24 or 28 weeks to make sure that it is moving up. Until then it just a wait and see! Other than that little thing, we have a very healthy baby girl. She weighs almost 6 ounces already! We can't wait to meet our little Emma Kathryn Price!
After the ultrasound, we immediately went to register. How fun! Needless to say, I could not resist anything pink. The poor girl will probably not know any other colors. Check out our registry at Babies R Us, Target and PotteryBarn Kids.
After the ultrasound, we immediately went to register. How fun! Needless to say, I could not resist anything pink. The poor girl will probably not know any other colors. Check out our registry at Babies R Us, Target and PotteryBarn Kids.


0 comments:
Post a Comment