Saturday, August 9, 2008

Let's catch up!


We have been very busy this past week. It all started last Saturday with another beautiful, but hot, wedding. My good friend and fellow teacher, Malana was married at a gorgeous plantation house on the outskirts of Raleigh. It was such a sweet ceremony followed by a fun reception! Malana and I met my first year teaching at RES. We both were new teachers that year in 5th grade. We became quick friends and eventually started carpooling together to school every day. She is such a great friend and I am overjoyed that she has found true happiness with her Erik! The rest of the weekend was relaxing. John Allen played in another softball tournament (co-ed) this past week. They had games on Tuesday and Thursday night. Their team went in to the tournament undefeated in the regular season! They ended up winning the tournament! Congrats Rolesville Baptist Church! We are planning to have a very relaxing weekend. I have to start back to school on Friday!

0 comments: