Monday, August 4, 2008

Three, Two, One.....The Countdown has begun!


In just three short days we will be able to start calling our baby by name! I have had lots of people tell me how joyous it was to wait until the birth to find out the sex, but to John Allen and myself we will be overcome with joy on Thursday morning when the technician says "It's a ......" Currently our Guessing game results are Girl 17 and Boy 14! So close! We both feel like we want to be prepared. We want our nursery to be totally girly or very boyish! We want to call our baby by name for the rest of the pregnancy instead of sweet baby ( me) or farthead and sometimes Roscoe. (according to John Allen) I can't believe how quickly these last 18 weeks have passed. I thought I would never get to the point where we could find out the sex, but here we are! I am positive the rest of the pregnancy will go by just as quickly and we will be at the day when we finally get to meet the most beautiful gift that God has ever bestowed upon us!

0 comments: