Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me Monday: I can't believe I'm doing this!

Have you ever had so much to do that you can't eat, sleep? Well that's me this week and I most certainly am NOT sitting at the computer blogging instead of working.

As I told you, we are moving in T-minus 4 days and I have not only packed one box and put the pack-n-play downstairs. There is certainly not a long list of things to be packed and put away and I am definately not sitting at the computer facebooking and blog stalking. Not me at all!

We had a showing a while back and I most certainly did NOT throw the dirty bottles in a plastic bag and throw them in a closet only to forget about them and wonder what the *heck* smelled so bad in the pantry. Ooops! I did NOT do that!




Speaking of smelly things. I cleaned out the pantry today and I did not throw the bags of trash in the garage and hope that my prince will take them out back when he gets home. I definately would NEVER do that!
Whilst trying to pack, I came across my fine china. I didn't wonder why we even got the stuff. It's not like the President or The Queen will ever come over for some Spaghetti. (Hubby says that's all I cook.) It is beautiful, but I haven't used it...ever. Wondering if I should start using it for other important guests...or for Friday Pizza nights. Absolutely not me!

Finally, I could not post without including a pic of Miss Cutie Patotie! Carrots are so yummy! Make sure you head over to My Charming Kids to see what everyone else has NOT been doing this week.






4 comments:

Mom x 3 said...

Loved your post! Funny about the bottles, except that it isn't! We've "lost" sippies under the seats in the car only to find them days later with that terrible smell!

Good luck with the rest of the packing!

Williams said...

I feel your pain with packing and add a baby to the mix makes it even harder. I'm SO excited to see you guys soon!

CygnetMommy said...

I most definitely know that stance of opening the bottles or sippie cups over the sink while trying to lean as far away as possible so the horrible smell of curtled (sp?) milk doesn't make it to your nose. Good luck with packing and the move!!

Nat said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

You won my giveaway!!
Email me at eastcoastnat@gmail.com so I can send you your prize.

Your daughter is sooo adorable!!
Good luck packing!