I thought this was the best and most exciting news I had to report since the hubby left Sunday for his training in Columbia. I called him after work to tell him the good news. Our conversation went something like this:
Me: I have some exciting news!! Guess what happened today?
Hubby: Just tell me, I'm not good at guessing.
Me: One guess......pleaaaaaase
Hubby: OK, You got a job.
Me: Nope, Emma got her VERY FIRST tooth!!
Hubby: Great, next time, don't tell me you have exciting news unless it is "You got a job" or "We sold the house."
All kidding aside, the hubby was excited that little one has her VERY FIRST tooth. I think he may be even more excited about the fact that he has not been here to witness the winey, I can't sleep, drooling mess that our little girl has become trying to cut this VERY FIRST tooth. My little darling is growing up too fast. Slow down, please Emma! I want to savor every moment.


4 comments:
You are so wise to savor every moment and through your blog you will remember each one. Some folks rush their children through because they can't wait for the next phase. I promise they will come faster and faster! Enjoy your sweet Emma-whiny--drooly and all. Before you know it, she will be asking for the car keys.
Susan
Yay, Emma! And Kate for getting through this process :) May the tylenol be with you ;)
We are very happy for you! Ellie, however, was born with two teeth. I can't really say we are waiting for her teeth to come in. LOL! I am sure we will be experiencing some rough times with teeth soon enough.
I love this picture of Emma! That expression is too cute! We had so much fun visiting with you guys last week! We'll have to do it again soon.
Post a Comment