I think I have fixed our blog to allow anyone to leave a comment. Send us some love!
This is me in my Clemson Orange hoping that Clemson could actually beat the Citadel today. They did 45-17! I am starting to get excited about next weekend. I am taking my teacher assistant, Julie down to Clemson to the NC State/Clemson game. She is a huge Pack fan. The only bad thing is that our tickets are way up in the upper deck! I keep praying that I won't fall.


2 comments:
I am so happy for you and JA. I wish I could get up to see you soon. And I can't wait to see pics of everything you are picking out for Emma's room....I have no idea what a little girl's room would look like. LOL!
I love the background of your blog! You've inspired me to look for a new one for my site! :) You look beautiful by the way! A glowing pregnant woman! Happy (late) birthday! Looking forward to seeing you again!
Post a Comment