Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thankful List


After reading my cousin, Sara's blog, I have decided to write a list of things I am thankful for.They are in no particular order. They are...


1. God's Love- I see and feel it every day. I felt it the most on Friday with our little scare, but I also see it in the way he opens a flower so that it can share it's beauty with the rest of the world.


2. Family- They are my rock. There is no other group of people that I would rather be with. They make me feel truly "at home."


3. My John Allen- He is everything to me. I love the way we laugh together, play together, and he always knows how to comfort me.


4. Emma- I haven't met her yet, but my love for her oozes out. I never thought I could love something so much...or worry about something so much.


5. Friends- The kind that make you laugh until your belly hurts, cry with you, and have been there for you no matter what.


6. Chocolate- When you need a pick me up, chocolate is always there!


7. Christmas- My favorite season. The season of giving. I love the smells of Christmas...trees, cinnimon, and the mall on a busy Friday night. I love the sounds of Christmas...children laughing, jingle bells, and songs. I love the way Christmas makes me feel all warm inside!


8. Clemson Football Season- The weather is cool and the leaves are starting to change. You can smell the hamburgers in the air as you make your way through a sea of orange. You get to see old friends and enjoy time together. And of course, the game!


9. Comfortable Shoes- I love tennis shoes and Rainbows. I wish I could wear them every day. Don't they go with every outfit?


10. My home- In this time of financial worry, I am happy to be in a warm home. Even if the home is farther away from "home" than we would like.


Thanks Sara! This was such a wonderful idea!

0 comments: