Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bargain Shopping











I've been reading up on couponing and thanks to some post by Babbling Abby and some info shared from my sis-in-law, I decided to give it a try. Armed with coupons, hubby, and baby in tow, we traveled to the grocery store. I wouldn't say that we are very good at couponing, but we did save a little and hopefully next time it will be even more! Ems loved checking out all the great deals and trying to stuff all the frozen items in her mouth! **Question for the readers...Where to you get cute kids clothing? I have been searching all night for a super cute pumpkin dress for the fall and I can't find a thing I like online. Do ya'll have any favorite websites? For those in the area, do you know any good stores to check out? Thanks!

4 comments:

CygnetMommy said...

I don't know if it's what you are looking for, but I know that Kohl's has some cute Halloween-y dresses, so I looked online: http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/baby/apparelinfants/girlsapparel/dresses.jsp?ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3ENe=&ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3ENo=0&ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3ENs=p_Product_Total_Inventory%7C1&ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3ENtt=&ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3Erecs=68&ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3EN=4294958921&ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3Etype=2&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374752668725&bmForm=guided_nav_search&bmFormID=1254402374336&bmUID=1254402374336 (oops, that's a long link, sorry)
And coupons work well when you can plan your menu around the coupons you have and what's on sale. Good luck!

Crystal said...

The keys to saving are using coupons when items are also on sale, and leaving the hubby at home!! You know I like you hubby, but if he is anything like mine you will spend a lot more with him in tow! :)

Leigh said...

Hey Kate! If you are up in the Boiling Springs area, there is a cute store on highway 9 near the Wal Mart called The Ants Pants. It is much like Silly Goose in Wake Forest. They have designer outfits, smocked dresses and sweet gifts. I love it and go everytime I am at my sis-in-laws. If you are making a trip to the outlets in Gaffney, this store is a must see! I'll ask my other sis-in-law (who is in Clemson) if there is one down your way!

Leigh said...

Just googled something and found this: http://www.shrimpandgritskids.com/
Cute smocked pumpkin dresses...but pricy! Maybe a Halloween treat from Ems' Granna!