Dear Crappy Silver Camera,
Frustrated. That word completely describes how I am feeling about you. You run out of batteries at lightning speed. You always take dark pictures. You can never catch Emma's grins because it takes 5 minutes for you to decide to take a picture. I no longer like you very much. You will be replaced shortly with a much nicer, quicker version preferably black with a cool strap and a big flash. Something flashy. You see, this time I am going to splurge. I am going to get somthing nice. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but you and I are breaking up. It's not you, it's me. I just need something that fits my needs and you're no longer it. I promise to use you every once in a while for pics that don't require rapid flashes. Again, so sorry!
Love,
Seriously Disgruntled User
All of ya'll blog ladies and gents...I am seriously wanting a new camera. Any suggestions? I have been looking at a Canon Rebel. I heard they were pretty good. Do ya'll have any other suggestions?
Park City Utah
4 years ago


6 comments:
No suggestions on a new buy, but interested to see what others say since I share your sentiment...
Grrrrrr.
I hate my camera as well. I have missed many moments in my little mans month of life due to my sucky camera!!
Love my Canon Rebel--you will not be sorry you bought one. I can tell you about a great little lens to get that you will love. And go to Tri County Tec and take a couple of photography courses to get you one your way to taking great shots.
My sis-in-law and father-in-law have rebels and LOVE them. I think the only down side is the size. I have a canon elph. It is really good for a small point and shoot camera. I like it much better then other small cameras I have used.
I have a Canon PowerShot and love it!
I think the Rebel is a great camera and everyone I know that has one loves it. We have a Canon 40D and love it as well!
Post a Comment