Thursday, September 24, 2009

Camera Woes


Well remember when I told you that I wanted a new camera...well now I need a new camera. While beaching it up this past weekend, I dropped mine on a tile floor. It still works but I had to rig it up with duct tape and well...who knows how long that will last. Apparently if you haven't had a lick to drink in two years, a Coors Light and a baybreeze will do you in. Hopefully now I can convince the hubby to let me buy a new camera preferably this one.....

3 comments:

Ansley said...

ooohhhh...I will be so jealous....maybe I should drop my camera too, then J will hav eto buy me a new one!!!

Jennifer said...

The Canon Rebel is a great camera and it takes beautiful pictures. We looked for a year or so and bought the Rebel XSi but returned it to look for a better deal and just found a great deal on the better Rebel T1i. My husband actually wrote an e-mail to friends of our who are looking explaining the deal. E-mail me at inimnijeni@hotmail.com and I'll be happy to forward you the e-mail he wrote. He basically found a way to get the $800 XSi for $500!

Susan Isbell said...

I'd say that $500 for that camera is a good deal. I bought my Reble XTi about 3 1/2 years ago and paid about $1200 for camera, bag, cards and warranty. It is worth it to get a 4 year warranty. I have had problems twice and not had to pay a dime. Plus I can have the sensors cleaned for free. (Important in a digital camera with interchangeable lens because dust is a digital camera's enemy.