Eight months. Eight months ago today I was sitting in the hospital holding the most precious miracle I have ever seen. She was 21 hours old. She was perfect. The months are flying by and it is hard to believe that we are only 4 short months away from celebrating Emma's First Birthday!
Today's eight month photo shoot went something like this...
This month, Emma has started crawling. (Actually crawled her first long distance today!!) She wants to walk more than anything and sometimes does a funky crawl/walk thing that always gives me a laugh. She loves playing with her friends at church and is a little flirtatous with a certain little boy named Preston that is in her Sunday School Class. She is still extremely social and loves to be out and about. She is a TOTAL people watcher....just like her momma!
She has become very independent and often has a "I'll do it myself" attitude. She loves to feed herself and has gotten pretty good at eating puffs...even though she still gets them stuck to her palm and looks around to see where it is and can't find it. SO cute!
The stats. Emma is wearing 6-9 month clothing and size 3 **Target Brand** diapers. They are oh so cheap and so far, they work just as well as Huggies. We're going to weight check tomorrow. I'll update with a current weight! I'm guessing she is 18 lbs.? We'll see!
Emma changes so much from month to month. I can't wait to see what the next month brings!


4 comments:
wooohooo to Target diapers. They are great...chars is in size 5's. HAHAHHAH
Love, love, love target diapers, but Dax can't wear them :( They make him have a terrible diaper rash....However, those are the only diapers that only used!!!
Stop the world - I have never bought Target diapers!
I'm going to have to look into that...
As for Miss Emma, she is soooo stinkin' cute! Does she ever not smile?!
Cute new layout! Emma looks adorable! She's growing so fast! Let's get our girls together soon!
Post a Comment