Friday, September 25, 2009

Let's Play Catch-Up


I feel like I've left you all out of the loop. Things have been crazy (and with working two jobs) I barely have time to think, let alone write! The house is a mess. Laudry is done, thanks to my mom the best woman on earth. I should really be doing a million other things, but tonight I am going to rest. Take in some time with Emma and my darling hubby and leave all the cleaning to another day. To update you on our little doodlebug...she is crawling ...all..over...the...place! Her favorite past time is crawling to a basket and pulling out all of the contents. Perhaps that is why said house is messy? She is loving staying with Granna and Papa during the day. Granna has gotten her into bird watching. She loves to sit and look out the window and wave at cars passing by and birds that come to the feeders. She has discovered her screaming voice and practices often to the absolute delight of everyone in the house. This little girl has a little temper when it comes to food. She not much for waiting or for changing clothes. I swear (if I swore) that she should be a WWF wrestler. We have a wrestling match every night to try and get her into her pj's. Emma is still the sweetest little thing. She is the best thing that ever happen to us and we thank God for her every day. How blessed are we!

1 comments:

Nat said...

Awww she is too cute!