- I am thankful for my car~ nothing fancy, but I feel safe in it and it gets me where I need to go. I think it's cute too!
- I am thankful that I have a job.
- I am thankful for my friends. Had dinner with some of my bestie's last night. Girls Night Out was so much fun and well overdue!
- I am thankful for hot glue guns. Silly, I know, but I would never get through teaching without one and I use it all the time at home to make crafts. Love it!
- I am thankful for the rain. Wish that I didn't have to get out in it, but I AM thankful for it. Wish I could be at home curled up on the couch watching it. Reading a book maybe. Oohh, that sounds good!
Park City Utah
4 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment