Monday, November 2, 2009

26 Days of Thanksgiving~ Day 2

  1. antibiotics- I am sick, ya'll. No piggy flu (luckily) but sick nonetheless. Hubby is picking up the good stuff (antibiotics) on his way home from work. Hopefully with a little R&R and some tender love and care from the hubby, I'll be on the up and up by the weekend!
  2. afternoon naps-nothing better
  3. Chicken Noodle Soup and Saltines....oooh and Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
  4. Ellen DeGeneres- I never get to watch her show anymore, but she cracks me up. She just seems to be so down to earth and fun! I would love to go and see her show in person. Plus today, she had Faith Hill on her show....LOVE HER (and her little hubby too!)
  5. Fuzzy Soft Sleeper Socks- I have like ten pairs and I always seem to be drawn to them in the store. They're just so soft and comfortable!

2 comments:

Steph said...

kate i love that you are doing this! such a great idea!! i'm sorry that you are sick...feel better soon! :) and ps..i love ellen too! she is soo happy and just has a good show! i watch her everyday :)

Abby said...

Sending you virtual meds! Feel better soon :)