- My Father-In-Law's squash casserole. Best stuff on the planet. Don't get to have it much, but when we do......Ohh...My...Goodness...It is good!
- My Grandmother's Caramel Cake. I am trying to learn how to make it. It is an art. One that no one else in the family has been able to replicate. It's like heaven on a plate!
- Macaroni and Cheese. If I had to pick ONE favorite food. This would be it. Good 'ole fashioned Mac and Cheese.
- Freshly Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies...and milk. My mouth is watering as I type this. So good.
- A good steak. My hubby can grill the best steaks. He researches the proper way to cook it. He marinates. He grills. He succeeds. The best steak I ever had came from my hubby's grill.
Can you tell that I am little hungry right now? Started diet of the century (again) today. Let's hope that I can keep it up and actually lose some of this baby weight.


2 comments:
I tried so hard to replicate Nana's caramel icing, but I sadly failed. I hope you succeed! :)
This is making me hungry! I love your 26 days of thanksgiving- such a cute idea!
Post a Comment