We have reached the half-way point! SO hard to believe that it is less than two weeks until Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for:
1. Rainbow Flip-Flops. Would wear them all the time if it never got cold.
2. Pottery Barn Catalogs. Can't afford most of the stuff in there, but it does give me great ideas!
3. Emma's Exercauser. I would seriously NEVER get showered without it. Life-Savor!
4. Being able to shop for my kid for Christmas. There must be plenty of people out there struggling and wondering how (or if) they will be able to buy an presents for their kids. I hope I can instill in Emma a compassion for those less fortunate.
5. My health. Proud to say that (I think) I am finally over this nasty, yucky sickness. Not so proud to say that the biggest baby of the household when it comes to sickness aka my hubby thinks he might have caught it. Let's hope not. He is off with his BFF for a boys weekend in our old stompin' grounds. I hope he enjoys his weekend away and cheers the Tigers on to another ACC Victory!
Oh, and PS...Someone learned how to crawl up the stairs!


0 comments:
Post a Comment