Like Lindsay, we are looking into preschool. Hard to believe that our little girl will soon need a backpack. I am hoping that a little time away from home will help with our sweetie's sharing problem.
As I told you a while back, we've been having problems at church. Poor girl is the church bully. (j/k) She always wants what the other children have and will do almost anything to get it. I guess it doesn't help that church is right smack in the middle of nap time either. Last week she had a total melt down. I am so glad that my Mom was the nursery worker and not some poor sweet church lady. The little boy she beat up didn't even come to church this past Sunday...I'm guessing he was scared. I'm hoping she gets over this "not sharing phase" fast and magically turns back into my sweet little doodlebug. Yesterday she was wonderful!
The fun thing about school is backpacks! I have picked out several for our little doodle. You help me decide!






5 comments:
i like the polka dots - the other two under those seem too much like a diaper bag to me.
i like the apples - such a cute print :)
Cowboy has the preschool backpack by PB and we LOVE it.
Austin also has the PB backpack and lunch bag. I love PBK!!
I LOVE the pink, purple, and green one (the 4th photo down). SO cute!
Post a Comment