Perhaps my most favorite guilty pleasure is Sunday night ABC television. Desperate Housewives never seems to let me down. Is there anyone else out there that is totally into this show? I tried to play along with After the Final Tweet but I just never been into reality tv shows. I've always loved a good drama or comedy. I think if I had to rate my favorite shows on tv right now, they would be...
- Desperate Housewives
- Grey's Anatomy
- Brothers and Sisters
- Criminal Minds
- How I Met Your Mother (had to throw in one comedy)
I think it's funny how you can get so invested in a particular show. You feel as if you KNOW the characters and you really care if Izzy and Alex get back together or if Susan and Mike finally find their happily ever after.
In other TV news, I am pretty darn excited about the new season of Dancing With The Stars. I guess you could say that DWTS is the only reality tv show I have every REALLY watched. Preseason prediction for a winner is Evan Lysacek. He is so dedicated to scating, I can only imagine how much time and effort he will put into his dancing practices.


2 comments:
My life gets planned around Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy - ha, not really but they are def. my fav's!!!
Never have let myself get involved in those shows. We have only let our selves get hooked on Lost. However, we missed last season and spent 2 Sundays this winter watching every episode to get ready for the final season which is airing now. But when football and basketball are going on--that's about what I see at this house.
Post a Comment