Monday, March 1, 2010

Bananas, Cars and Accents

I feel like every muscle in my body is calling out to me " REST!!, REST!!" We worked all weekend at the new house and still have SO much to do. To say that I hate moving is an understatement. If I never see another box in my entire life...well I won't say that because I would like to buy another house some day.

In other news, Emma has decided to eat again and has a newfound love of bananas. I am so glad that she is temporarily out of this phase of not eating. Last week she would only eat cheese products and well you all know that is just NOT GOOD in the diaper department.


She has also added a couple of new words to her vocabulary including ball and car. My dad has a model car that she loves to walk around with and say "car, car" with a loud Bostonian accent. My friend Keith would be so proud. Don't know where the accent comes from but I am thinking she might be a Red Sox fan.

0 comments: