Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fabulous Fourteen Month Old


Em, you are fabulous. Here are a few facts about you.


  1. Your newest thing is puttting food on your head. Just started today. I DO NOT like this game, but you think it is the best. Washing your hair after lunch is just NOT fun.


  2. You weigh 23 lbs. You wear 12-18 months clothing and size 4 diapers.


  3. You love to practice your animal sounds. My favorite is when we ask you what a sheep says. You scream BAA, BAA! Makes me laugh every time. You also can do ducks, cow, dog, cat, and tiger.


  4. I don't think you sit down all day. You walk from one toy to another. I want to put a pedometer on you to see how many miles you walk a day!


  5. You LOVE to read. Makes my heart happy because I LOVE to read. Right now you love to read your rainbow book.


  6. You are getting pretty good at feeding yourself.


  7. You have 12 teeth! I'll tell you one thing, MOLARS ARE NO FUN!


  8. You wear your Keds almost every day.


  9. Your favorite foods are cheese, strawberries, apple sauce, and pasta pick ups.


  10. You have officially dropped your morning bottle and now drink your milk from a sippy cup. You should drop your night time bottle too, but Mommy is just NOT ready.


Em, every day I am so thankful to be your Mommy! You are the sweetest cuddlebug there is and we love you to pieces! HAPPY 14 MONTHS!

0 comments: