Em has been up to some serious business. I feel like she has gotten so BIG this week. I believe she is just about done with bottles. She no longer wants to sit long enough to take one. We already phased out the morning bottle and I think the night time one may go very soon. I'm not quite ready for it. No bottles means, she's no longer a baby!
As for Mommy, she has photo overload disease. This disease is characterized by a LARGE number of photos on several different camera cards and NONE in photo albums. Seriously, the last photo that is actually in an album was taken on St. Patrick's Day LAST YEAR!!
Spring Break Goal:Print off and organize photos into albums. Look back over the past year and probably get a little teary eyed. (And probably, take more pics of Em to add to album.)


0 comments:
Post a Comment