I am really enjoying seeing John Allen and Emma develop their relationship. I can tell already that Emma is going to be a Daddy's girl. Her face lights up when he enters the room...she loves him so! I love this picture of them, Emma had just gotten her bath and was reading her bedtime story. Yes, she can read already. Teacher's kids are smart you know! ~Random thought...have you seen those commercial about Your baby can read? Wonder if that works?
In other news, Emma started daycare today. She is only going for one week and I believe it may be the hardest week of my life. I'm sure she was fine, but there were several things I didn't like. First of all, they left her paci attached to her bib all day and just let it dangle on any object she happened to be sitting on....the changing table (ewww!), the bouncy chair, and who knows where else. She doesn't really take a paci unless she is fighting sleep so I told them she didn't really need it. John Allen and I both came to visit her on our lunch breaks and commented on the same thing... the paci! Secondly, when I came to pick her up, she had the wettest diaper ever. I'm hoping this was just a coincidence. Maybe I'm just being picky, but my little girl is everything to me. I want to know that I am leaving her in loving and safe hands. It doesn't help that I am a total OCD. I clean everything and never let anything she touches touch the ground. I've always been a very clean girl....don't like to get dirty. My parents knew this early on. I refused to do outside work and told them I would clean the entire house if I didn't have to go outside and rake leaves, clean gutters, or whatever they happened to be doing. To this day, I have never cut the grass...don't really even know how to turn on the mower...sad, but true!
~Pray that we all make it through the week! Love to all!


1 comments:
I'm so with you on the grass! Never touched a lawn mower in my life and I'd be in trouble if it was my responsibilty. I'd probably have to get a riding one - and our yard is miniscule! He he he :)
Emma is growing like a weed. Such a cutie! I hope future daycare experiences go better for you guys. I'll say a prayer!
Post a Comment