Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Updates


I am too tired to write out a long blog, so here are some short updates.


~ Emma is talking up a storm. She loves to scream and kick in the bath. Her new favorite time of the day!

~ Robbers are still out and active in our neighborhood. Three more break-ins.

~ I just had to pack up my entire classroom because we are getting new carpet. My first week back and I had to stay after school to pack up. Uuugghh! Realized too, I have too much stuff. Must Clean Out!

~ Only four weeks until Reese's wedding. I still look pregnant and my stomach (uugghh!) that's all I can say!

~ Emma is going to daycare next week. Pray for us! It's only for one week. Then we have more family coming to keep our darling!

~ I need clothes for school so badly, but refuse to buy clothes in the size I need right now. I WILL NOT be wearing this size much longer. Anyone have any workout tips?

~ Spring Break officially started today! I will be cleaning and enjoying Master's week. I love watching Golf with my hubby!


Enjoy the rest of your week ladies and gents!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Couldn't they have waited until the summer for new carpet!! UGH!!!