Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My new classroom blog


I have enjoyed blogging about my everyday life, so I decided to start a blog for my classroom. I am excited that I will be able to share what we do in class daily with parents and I think the parents think it's a pretty cool idea too! I have made the blog so that only invited guest can read it, but if I know you and you would like to read it, shoot me your email and I will add you to the list. Hope you all are having an awesome week!
**This is a picture of my classroom door display for our school's 80th Birthday! Happy Birthday RES!

3 comments:

Williams said...

I would love to check-out your classblog! I want to add your class blog to my class' blog "list", but don't think I can if it "protected". You'll love doing it and parents really do like it. I think you have my yahoo email.

Leigh said...

Hey Kate! What a great idea...I'd love to read it. Will you add me? If you need my email let me know! Thanks! Leigh

Abby said...

Add me too! I've actually got a teaching website in the works! As soon as it's together, I'll give you the link :)