It is so hard to believe that just three short months ago I was holding my newborn and thinking how lucky I was to have a healthy baby, a devoted and loving husband, and a supportive family. I still feel like I am floating on Cloud 9! Emma is such a joy. She has changed so much in the last month. She now talks...her favorite saying is Ahhhh Ummmm. She loves to smile at strangers. She is very fond of people with white hair...expecially her great-grandmothers. Her new favorite thing is splashing in her bath...she slaps her hands down in the water and then kicks her legs. We have had to move bath time to our tub instead of the kitchen counter. She was making too big of a mess. (a.k.a. Daddy doesn't like his new hardwood floors to get wet.) I can finally get a bow in her hair...which is growing at lightning speed and not falling out. (EVERYONE told me it would.) She is looking more and more like her Daddy everyone says. I personally can't tell. She looks like a good mixture!
Reese's (my brother) wedding is t-minus two weeks away. I am still feeling huge and not looking forward to being in a strapless gown. I AM super excited about the wedding, just wish I could look a little better for the pictures. I have to keep reminding myself that it took 9 months to get this way, and it will probably take 9 months to get back to normal. I need to get some really good tanner, maybe spray tan? Maybe some Spanx? Give me some ideas ladies.


1 comments:
She is too cute! They do grow up and change so fast. It is hard to believe in about 4 months Cohen will be 2. There are days I feel like he was just a baby.
About the tanning, I am battling with the same thing. Need one bad. If you get "tan in the can" as my hubby would call it, I recommend the lotion and not the spray (a funny story)...I think the brand I got was L'Oreal. Good luck..
Post a Comment