
Saturday marked the beginning of the wedding hoop-la. I had so much fun with "the girls" at Meredith's bacheloretter party. We met at a hotel in downtown Charlotte and began the night with dinner at a sushi restaurant. Not my favorite choice, but at least they did have something other than sushi. Didn't think I should eat raw fish while I am still breastfeeding. Then we headed down to the EpiCenter...a huge place in downtown Charlotte with restaurants, bars, movie theaters, and a bowling alley! It was very nice! We hit up several bars and played some silly games. I had a great time, but I did feel a little out of place. I used to really enjoy going out, but now, I kept thinking about Emma and what she would be up to...mostly sleeping!

I also decided to have my very first drink since getting pregnant. I had such a hard time trying to pick out what it would be. I finally decided that I wanted an ice cold beer and it was delicious. Beer is good and cheap. Just the way this Mommy likes it! I'd much rather spend money on Emma!
0 comments:
Post a Comment